General Data Protection Regulation, (EU) No. 2016/679
1. Privacy information for users
2. Data Controller
The data controller Zero11 S.r.l. - Occhieppo Inferiore, Via Marigone, 48 - determines the collection and processing of personal data in relation to the provision of the sale and purchase services of the goods displayed on the website.
3. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
In the countries where it is required by law, Zero11 S.r.l. has proceeded with the appointment of those responsible for the protection of personal data. In particular, in the event of a complaint or request for clarification, it is possible to contact the personal data manager at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +39 015 2595286.
4. What personal data are processed by Zero11 S.r.l.
Zero11 Srl collects personal data when the Services available on the website www.miraggiochashmere.com are used (with the creation of a specific account) to proceed with the order of the goods and view the status of the shipment.
In particular, the following data is collected: name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, user name or VAT number that are provided when setting up an eBay account or later, plus additional identification data and tax code; financial information (e.g. credit card and bank account number, payment details) provided for a transaction; data related to shipping, billing and other information for the purchase or shipment of an item, as well as information necessary for customs clearance (for example, tax code or other identification codes) and the related shipping information; date of birth and country of birth.
Personal data may be transmitted from the European Economic Area (EEA) to third countries, i.e. countries outside the EEA area. Third countries that provide an adequate level of data protection according to the European Commission currently include Andorra, Argentina, Canada (for companies covered by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, i.e. the law on the protection of personal data and electronic documents), Switzerland, the Faroe Islands, Guernsey, the State of Israel, the Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, New Zealand and Uruguay. U.S. recipients may be partially certified under the EU-U.S. procedure Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) so that appropriate safeguards exist for an international data transfer.
5. Purposes and legal basis for data processing and categories of recipients
We process your personal data for multiple purposes such as: providing and improving our Services, providing a personalized experience, providing efficient Customer Service, providing personalized advertising and marketing and to detect, prevent, mitigate and ascertain fraudulent or illegal activities. We also share your information with third parties for this purpose.
6. Data retention and cancellation
Subsequently, the personal data will be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to keep the personal data longer (e.g. for tax, accounting or auditing purposes).
In Europe, retention periods are generally between 6 and 10 years (e.g. for contracts, notifications and business letters).
To the extent permitted or required by the law, Zero11 S.r.l. will limit the processing of your data instead of deleting it (e.g. by limiting access).
7. Rights of the interested party
Without prejudice to any restrictions under national law, the interested party has the right to access, rectify, cancel, limit the processing and portability of personal data. Furthermore, you can withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests. You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In particular, the user can:
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Consequently, in the future Zero11 S.r.l. will no longer be able to process personal data based on this consent. Withdrawal of consent has no effect on the lawfulness of consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal.
- Access the personal data that are processed. In particular, it can request information on the purposes of the processing, on the categories of personal data, on the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, on the envisaged period of retention of personal data, on the existence of the right to request rectification. o the deletion of personal data or to limit the processing of personal data or to oppose such processing, on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, on any information available regarding the source of personal data, on the existence of decision-making processes automated, including profiling and, if appropriate, meaningful information on related details. The right of access may be limited by national laws.
- Obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the user has the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
- Obtain the cancellation of personal data, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment or exercise of requests relating to complaints / legal proceedings or defense activities. The right to erasure may be limited by national laws.
- Obtain the limitation of processing in cases where:
- you contest the accuracy of the data
- the processing is unlawful
- Zero11 Srl no longer needs the data, but the user needs it to make or exercise legal requests or to defend against legal requests
- If the user had opposed the processing
- right to receive personal data, provided in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and the user has the right to transmit such data to another data controller ("right to data portability") .
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority competent for the place of habitual residence, place of work or for the registered office of the data owner.
The exercise of rights as data subject mentioned above (e.g. the right of access or cancellation) is
generally free. Where the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular
due to their repetitive nature, Zero11 S.r.l. could charge a reasonable fee (at most equal to actual costs) in accordance with applicable regulations or refuse to process the application.
When you use the Services made available by Zero11 S.r.l., cookies and similar technologies may be used to offer a better, faster and safer user experience or to show personalized advertisements. Cookies are small text files that are automatically created by the browser and stored on your device when you use its Services.
Cookies and similar technologies have several functions:
- They may be technically necessary for the provision of the services.
- Technically improve the Services (e.g. by monitoring error messages and loading times).
- Improve the user experience (e.g. by saving the font size and the data entered in the forms).
- Show the most relevant ads.
9. Data Security
Zero11 S.r.l. protects personal data through technical and organizational security measures to minimize the risks associated with loss, misuse, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure and alteration of data.